The 6 Day Gorilla Jungle & Hiking Adventure takes you on an enchanting exploration into the Eastern Africa mountain jungles, hiking the steep slops, through misty shrubs and age old huge forest trees, crossing water streams and following trails till you find a habituated family of mountain gorillas and spend an exhilarating hour in their presence. The whole experience could change the way you feel about nature forever, at least that’s what’s accounts of those that have been there say.
To test your love for nature and the the natural forest jungle, you’ll also be challenged to cross the misty Bwindi Impenetrable forest jungle following a trail from Nkuringo (south of the park) to Buhoma (North of the park), a 7-8 hour hike with unparalleled experience with Africa’s oldest rainforest, meeting various primate species, birds, forest animals like elephants and celebrated animal and plant species on the trail. What better way to enjoy African than on this Gorilla Jungle & Hiking Adventure safari.
Since this is a private tour, come explore our world in your own style. Set your dates and we’ll book your accommodation and permits based on availability. Note that you can reschedule your trip up to 12 months ahead without extra charge.
- Day 1: Arrival in Entebbe and transfer to the Guest House – Exc. to Mabamba Swamps (Optional Extra) — Staying at Papyrus Guest House
- Day 2: AeroLink Flight Entebbe/Kisoro – hike & canoe on Lake Mutanda – Nkuringo — Staying at Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge — B, L, D
- Day 3: Gorilla Jungle Tracking – Nkuringo or Rushaga gorilla groups — Staying at Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge — B, L, D
- Day 4: Nombe Forest (birding), Community tour and Buninga Forest (encounter with the Batwa) — Staying at Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge —
B, L, D
- Day 5: Jungle Hike across Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to Buhoma — Staying at th elegant Mahogany Springs Lodge — B, L, D
- Day 6: Transfer to Kihihi – AeroLink Flight Kihihi/Entebbe — B, L